Bike The Walls
Take a cruise around Baton Rouge on two wheels and learn about The Walls Project ever growing public art gallery. Bike The Walls is a monthly community event bringing people together to learn about and support the local creative community currently arising in Baton Rouge. Riders will get to enjoy the murals up-close, learn about the artistic processes, how the murals are completed and hear stories of the people, places and themes of each mural.
When: January 10, 2016 @1pm
Where: North Boulevard Town Square (North Boulevard and 3rd Street)
* BYOB (Bring Your Own Bike) or rent a bike from Front Yard Bikes for a $5 donation- email email@example.com with your interest and height (we want to make sure your bike fits you)
* Come hungry, there will be sandwhiches from FRESH JUNKIE to fuel the ride
* Bring your helmet, safety is nice
* We will be riding at a slow / cruiser pace, so no one is left behind
* $12 donation, $5 donation if you’re under the age of 15 (cash only)
* RSVP, ask questions or just say hey to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Check out the Facebook Event for more details
Tours are lead by the Artisist Liasion of The Walls Project and bike enthusiast Maya Curtis. Maya has an extensive knowledge of the murals produced by The Walls Project and is an experieced Baton Rouge biker.
Share your Bike The Walls experiences with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: @wallsproject, #bikethewalls
Bike The Walls is not liable for any personal loss or damage during the tours. You are responsible for yourself and your property at all times. Please obey all traffic laws at all times. Helmets are optional. No drugs or alcohol. Be kind and ride on!