The Walls Project’s mantra has helped rally corporate donors and formed strategic partnerships to fund all our mural installations to date. The invaluable support from early sponsors and municipal leaders has truly lifted this project off the ground and onto the walls of Baton Rouge. Lamar Outdoor Advertising, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, DOW Chemical, City of East Baton Rouge Mayor’s Office, EBR Parish Libraries, BREC Parks and Recreation, PPG/Pittsburgh Paint, and Sherwin Williams Paint have been key contributors.
Solutions Thru Science
Ann Connelly Fine Arts
Monochrome Contemporary Furniture
EBR Mayor's Office
West BR Parish President
Downtown Development District
Mid City Redevelopment Alliance
Center of Planning Excellence
NuNu in Arnaudville, La
- Today’s volunteer efforts are being cancelled due to weather (again). Thank you all for trying to help us wrap up!
- It’s time to Cultivate the students of Baton Rouge into creative entrepreneurs!! Kids from middle to high... https://t.co/z22mkrYvFl
- Just a little taste of the magic that happened over this weekend. And just to think we missed it snowing us out... https://t.co/v4opaJ9fWd
- The Festival was a success, despite initial setbacks. This was due to the hard work of our volunteers and... https://t.co/qaqGd3GvDO
- Today’s volunteer efforts have been cancelled due to weather. Thank you again for yesterday’s amazing turn out!